• Rabbi Anne Feibelman joined recently the Kobernick Independent Living at Aviva in Sarasota as resident Rabbi after serving as a chaplain in the Philadelphia, Pa. area.
• Rabbi Carla Freedman is the Spiritual Leader at Beth Israel, the Jewish Congregation and Sun City Center.
• Ambassador Barbara Stephenson is a senior U.S. Foreign Service officer and President of the American Foreign Service Association. She served previously as U.S. Ambassador to Panama; Deputy Chief of Mission of the U.S. Embassy in London; Deputy Senior Advisor to the Secretary of State and Deputy Coordinator for Iraq; Consul General in Belfast, Northern Ireland; and Consul General in Curacao. She has also served in South Africa, The Hague, San Salvador, and Washington, DC. Ambassador Stephenson speaks Spanish and Dutch and holds a Ph.D in English Literature.
• Hon. Annette Klein is Consul General of Germany in Miami and former C.G. in Gdansk, Poland, and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. She is a career diplomat in the German Foreign Office and held other positions as member of the Permanent Mission in the United Nations. She also served as Deputy Head of Mission for the German Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan
• Hon. Li-Qiangmin is Consul General of the People’s Republic of China in Houston, TX. His prior posts include: Ambassador in Zambia; Ambassador in Uganda; Counselor of the Chinese Embassy in Israel; Deputy Director-General of the African Affairs of Chinese Foreign Ministry; Director and Deputy Director-General of the Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Department. He graduated from Central South University and obtained his MBA in the Netherlands.
• Hon. Guy Gilady is deputy Consul General of Israel in Miami and former deputy head of mission at the Embassy of Israel in Kiev, Ukraine. He holds degree in law and political science. He speaks English, Hebrew, German and basic Russian.
• Steve Bernstein, Esq. is Chairman of Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce and managing partner of Fisher Phillips law firm. He graduated from University of Florida College of Law and was named Outstanding Labor and Employment Law School student by the Florida Bar. He is president of the Academy of Florida Management Attorneys.
• Bay Area Cantorial Association: (BACA) member are:
–Diane Becker Krasnick ( Valencia Lakes)
–Laura Berkson ( Temple B’nai Israel, Clearwater)
–Richard Berlin (Temple Beth El, North Port)
–Joy Katzen-Guthrie (Congregation. Beth Am, Tampa)
–Jonathan Schulz (Cong. B’nai Israel, St. Petersburg)
– Tara Swartzbaugh Pianist (Adjunct Professor and Musical Director, Music/Theater Department, University of Tampa)
– Jill Pfluke, Violinist
• University of Tampa
Chair and Associate Professor of the Film, Animation, and New Media Department Gregg Perkins, and Associate Professor Santiago Echeverry and their students have assisted in the photography and video production of the commemoration.
• Jesuit High School Key Club